Rates & Insurance
Rates vary according to Sessions, Length of Treatment, Diagnosis and Client Involvement.
Counseling services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met for the year as of yet?
- How many counseling sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is prior authorization required for treatment?
Reduced fee and sliding scale services are available for therapy.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you may be required to pay the full cost of the counseling session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please Contact Us for further information.